General Data Protection Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
(EU) Regulation 2016/679
This Regulation is applicable as in May 25th 2018
Personal information we collect
To fulfil your order, or contact us through contact form you must provide us with certain information depending on the case , such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
· as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) Providing and improving my services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services; and
2) Necessity to share with third party delivery service in order to materially ship the ordered materials to your indicated premises.
3) Disclose any information requested regarding your purchase information and item description required by customs authorities.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent and time necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, We may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If We are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, We rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Francesca Borgo is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
EU Privacy Statement – Cookie Consent Law
Information regarding of personal data management in line with Italian Law art. 13 Leg. June 30, 2003, No. 196
Implementation of E.U. Directive 2002/58 / EC of 12 July 2002 updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC
Identification of simplified procedures for User information and acquisition Cookie consent – May 8, 2014 (Published in the Official Gazette no. 126 of June 3, 2014)
Objectives of data handling modalities
Personal data and Navigation data, automatically gathered by the site or voluntarily supplied by the User or the interested party, is collected for the objectives and with throughout modalities indicated below.
Data will be handled through instruments and modalities that ensure data privacy and security, in accordance with provisions of Italian Law Decree dated June 30, 2003, number 196, and current regulations.
Personal Data, both compulsory and voluntary supplied by Users, will be exclusively used for purposes indicated below:
· Allowing delivery of services and goods purchased from the site, and, in general, meeting administrative, accounting or technical requirements.
· Answering specific questions posed by the User.
· Supplying the User with regular updates on new products or services offered by the Site, or for specific commercial offers.
· Informing the User events such as Site maintenance or possible disservice.
· Allowing commercial profiling of the User.
· Allowing the Owner of the Site to defend himself in Court, or prior to a Court action, from User’s abuse of the site itself or its services.
Ownership and responsibilities regarding handling of personal data
Owner: Francesca Borgo - FraBorArt
Any request regarding data handling may be directed to the Owner through following email:
a) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website Owner of fraborart.com protects the privacy of visitors to its website “https://www.fraborart.com” (hereinafter, the “Site”) using appropriate protection measures of personal data in accordance with statutory provisions . This notice describes how we process information provided by website visitors and personal data handeling methods. The “personal data” possibly collected through the Site will be handled in accordance with European Union legislation (EU Directive 95/46) and the Decree. N. 196/2003 ( “Code regarding protection of personal data”). The information is intended for all those who interact with the web pages of the Site to those who use the Site without logging and without using online services provided by it. This information is provided in accordance to art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and in accordance with Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by the Group established. by art 29 of Directive no. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to determine minimum requirements for the gathering of personal data online. The data processing is carried out respecting the rights of fundamental freedom and the dignity, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity and the right to personal data protection. According to Article 13 of Italian law n.196 / 2003, and in accordance with EU GDPR, Regulation 2016 /679 we hereby provide the following information:
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses enlisted on this site, via contact form, Newsletter, or Order Checkout, implies your consent to Data acquisition by the Site, the email address of the sender’s name, necessary to respond to the demands of the sender (including sending of informative material about their products / services on the Site) or any information related to the voluntary nature of contact action.
Providing personal data is optional. Partial data provided by Site visitor will result in partial or total inability to achieve the purposes described in this statement and therefore would be impossible to act on any request submitted through the Site. It is allowed to visit the site anonymously. In this case, the holder will not be able to recognize the user, therefore, some of the benefits arising from the use of the site may not be available. Preservation of information Personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to ensure the proper provision of services offered by the Site.
Communication – Data Transfer
Personal data, possibly collected through the Site may be transferred to other countries, even outside the European Union, to parent companies, affiliates, as well as to external companies of services even for technical computer related reasons. In these cases, the transfer of data and sensitive information will be in accordance with the conditions of the legitimacy of art. 44 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 or under the conditions of consent provided by the individual concerned.
Personal information may also be disclosed to:
a) Public authorities who require access to personal data by legislative or administrative measures;
b) Companies, consultants or professionals in charge of installation, maintenance, updating and responsable of in general Site maintanance
c) Third parties or Internet provider in charge of sending documentation and / or information;
d) Public and / or private authorities, individuals and / or legals (judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labour, etc.), if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for the proper fulfillment of obligations by law.
e) Shipping Couriers that neccissarily need to handle your information such as given shipping information and phone number in order to deliver materially and safely the items to your premises.
Linking to other websites
The Web Site may contain hyperlinks to other Web sites that may offer useful information to visitors. This policy on privacy protection does not apply to these sites and, consequently, the information regarding their privacy practices are to be found in the sites in question. The Data Owner is solely responsible for the information collected through its website.
Rights of interested parties
We remind you that, pursuant to Italian Law art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the User has the right to:
a) obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data is processed and or any necessary update;
b) obtain, from the Owner:
– Information on the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic tools;
– Indication of the identity of the Data Owner;
– Indications about the subjects or categories of subjects to which the data can be communicated
– Update, rectification or integration of data concerning you;
– Cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that is required to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
d) Reject, in whole or in part:
– For legitimate reasons, processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
– processing of personal data concerning you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Google Fonts is a display font styles service run by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages.
It ‘a web analytics and Statistics service provided by Google Inc.
Managing Cookies, or how to set, change or revoke my cookie consent:
The user can decide how to set, change or revoke cookies consent using your browser settings. The following are links to the instructions for managing cookies in major browsers:
May 25th 2018 – GDPR (EU) Regulation 2016/679
By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by the Site according to the terms and conditions set forth in this policy. If the Owner decides to change this information, an operation that can be done at any time and without notice, we will post those changes on this page. By continuing to use the site after the Owner has published updates to this statement, you agree to these changes. It is advisable to check this page on the Site to learn about any changes to this statement.